Wednesday, July 26, 2006











…mad Margaret the cleaner from the Sun Hill Station…she’s obviously slashed her wrists and she trying to kill herself… to commit suicide…so Perkins (Terry) tries to stop her and there’s a struggle and he tries to grab the knife out of her hand and then he ends up getting stabbed himself and he slumps to the ground I think between the toilet and the bath actually which isn’t a very nice place to slump but he’s slumped on the ground clutching his stab wound bleeding to death and he’s getting paler and paler Margaret’s just standing there clutching the knife so she just standing there in the doorway covered in blood in the hallway staring at him and he keeps trying to get her to ring for help for the ambulance but she’s too barmy to do that I suppose perhaps she’s too in shock but he always wears this jacket cos I remember cos it’s the one that the undertaker in east London wore when I saw him on the telly on the news once it stuck in my mind I don’t know if that’s why I like him as a character cos he reminds me of that undertaker …it’s Ramini’s house so its all very tidy its like a trendy middleclass type person’s house it’s sort of light colour whitey sort of clean normal person’s type of bathroom yeh I think there’s a window up here actually yeh cos I think it was shining light on his poor pallid face I did wonder whether he was dead or not though for quite a few days and I had to wait a week to see what had happened to him and then I went out that night and missed that episode I was wondering for ages…

No comments: